The Incredible Shrinking Woman!


For those of you out there that know us personally, you may know that I have been on a mad fitness kick for the past year or so, trying to lose weight and get in shape. I have been documenting my transformation as I go along and I thought this was a fun one to share. This photo is me, wearing the exact same clothes one year apart, almost to the minute (if you look at the shadow behind me you can tell we're off by maybe 10-20 minutes?). I'm also about 60 lbs. lighter than I was in last year's photo. And the tree grew and the grass is greener this year!
-Sheila

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most interesting about this is that the girl on the right has a big big smile. Beautiful!

I was looking at my old bookmarks and I've found you have a blog now. Great!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO!! You go girl!!!!

Karen @ Grant Pub.