Spectrum Show!


Spectrum: the Best In Contemporary Fantastic Art is holding another exhibit at the Museum of American Illustration at the Society of Illustrators in New York City. The first show was in 2005, and it was such a rollicking good time they decided to do it again. Omar had the honor of having one of his paintings in the first show, and this year they asked him to submit another painting as well. We are really looking forward to this show, it is an amazing showcase of the genre. We are planning on attending the opening reception on Friday, Sept. 11. The show runs from Sept. 1 to Oct. 17. Hope to see you there! Click here for more info.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't Omar have 2 pieces in the first show? I thought both "Berry Market" and "Turtle Race" were there.

Hare

Omar and Sheila Rayyan said...

I know the "Turtle Race" was in the 2005 show, but "Berry Market"??? I don't remember if that was there. They DID use that one for the calendar, tho.

Unknown said...

I so wish I could go!! I wonder if there's any thoughts of a best of Spectrum book...