New Art

Thanks to Irene Gallo, the world is beating a path to our (blog) door, so I figure it's time to spruce things up around here and post some new art. Nothing like company coming over to get your butt in gear, eh? This first image is the one Omar was hiding in our previous post "Sneek Peek? Nope." It's a lovely watercolor titled Leda and the Swan


This next one is a sequel to Omar's painting, The Turtle Race, called At Full Gallop.


Next on our tour is another addition to Omar's Alice in Wonderland set,
titled Now, Dinah, tell me the truth: did you ever eat a bat?


And to round up today's exhibit, here we have the amorous Renard pitching woo in Moonlight Serenade. I love the frogs singing in the lower right.

3 comments:

Vinod Rams said...

Wow, these are all great! I really like the silhouette the fox in the last one creates.

De la Renaissance said...

What gorgeous paintings!!! I love them all!

CryingCalypso said...

Beautiful! I'm in love with your blog, and these pieces are gorgeous! I especially like the Leda and the Swan one :) Naughty Zeus!